Easy Chicken Stroganoff Ingredients:
1 lb. chicken breast, cut in strips
2 cups mushrooms
1 medium onion, chopped
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup sour cream
4 cups egg noodles
1. Cook chicken in 1 Tablespoon butter. Remove.
2. Cook mushrooms and onions in remaining butter.
3. Stir in soup and sour cream. Heat until boiling.
4. Return chicken to the pan. Heat thoroughly.
5. Serve over noodles, with a tossed salad and buttered Italian bread.
I used olive oil instead of butter, but otherwise followed the recipe. I haven't seen cream of chicken soup here so I used cream of mushroom instead! Very good, very easy and leftovers are for dinner tomorrow!!!! This recipe comes from www.momswhothink.com