1 onion, chopped
1 lb lean ground beef
2 (26 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup Kraft Grated Three Cheese Blend (you can substitute Parmesan)
1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes; drain.
- In a large skillet, brown onion and ground beef over medium heat.
- Add spaghetti sauce, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.Butter a 9 X 13 inch baking dish
- Layer as follows: 1/2 of the ziti, ricotta cheese, 1/2 sauce mixture, remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce mixture.
- Top with grated 3 cheese blend.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
- Served with salad and rolls
I am cutting this recipe in half so that we're not eating pasta for a month!!! With half of the recipe I fed 6 adults and 1 baby. Everyone enjoyed it!!!