It really is a great website with lots of food ideas and even a 6 week meal planner! Love it. I just wish I could follow a 6 week meal plan. Not all the recipes they have are toddler friendly and to be honest some of them we wouldn't like so I am going to try and make a few from each week for our new recipes of the week :)
Baked Pesto Chicken:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup basil pesto
2 plum tomatoes
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover cookie sheet with foil.
- Put pesto and chicken in bowl. Toss until chicken is covered.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Place slices of tomato on top of chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with a box of angel hair pasta and herbs and French bread.
I'm serving this with zucchini. Jackson has not has this as a solid food but really loved the puree so we will see...
2-3 tbps olive oil
Cut the zucchini into thin slices, sprinkle with Italian seasoning and saute in the 2-3 tbsps of olive oil over medium heat about 7-8 minutes or until it has reached your desired tenderness.
Jackson chowed down on the zucchini, it was a huge hit. The chicken was amazing! We loved it, another one to add to the books!!