I think I'm going to start a binder of recipes, and try to do a monthly meal planner. This way I have all my recipes and menu in one place. I am definitely a person who needs to see my recipe on paper and not on the computer.
I told you before I'm not one that can make all my meals for the month and freeze them. Pretty impossible here with my mini dorm fridge freezer! But in my new obsession with finding new recipes and trying new things I have come across a great website! I signed up for their emails and am loving it!!!
Every day I get an email that has at least one recipe in it, usually more! I may not make all of them but it gives me lots of inspiration to try more than one new recipe each week!! Today I even got a meal plan for the week. All of which would be new recipes for us! They all looked great for us!!! I think it might be my next weeks meal plan!
This is just part of the email they sent! I love to be able to see pictures of the food, otherwise I may not ever try it! If you're interested here is the website: http://onceamonthmom.com/?utm_source=OAMM+Daily+Update&utm_campaign=605bcd28e0-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email
- Toddler Lunch – hot dogs, corn, mandarin oranges
- Snacks – pumpkin muffins, Turkey & Cheese Rollups
- Dinner – Ribeye steak, grilled asparagus
- Toddler Lunch – Toddler Chicken Bites, applesauce, peas
- Snacks – GF Banana Muffins, Fruit & Yogurt Smoothies
- Dinner – California Turkey Burgers on the grill, spinach salad
- Toddler Lunch – scrambled eggs, pancakes, banana slices
- Snacks – crackers & peanut butter, Fruity Breakfast Burritos
- Dinner – Pizza Meatloaf, lettuce salad
- Toddler Lunch – Toddlerific Pizza Snack Cups, green beans
- Snacks -cereal bar cookies, fresh veggies & ranch dip
- Dinner – Chicken Alfredo with whole wheat Penne, broccoli
- Toddler Lunch – ham & cheese sandwich, apple slices
- Snacks – Monster Toast, chocolate cupcakes (birthday party)
- Dinner – Grilled pizza (pizza dough, sauce, ground beef, mozzarella cheese)
Pretty Great huh?!?!