Monday, June 18, 2012

A ghoulash of sorts

Well I was stuck with no ideas for dinner, not much in the house and a sleeping baby.  So I decided to just throw something together quick with what I had available.

1 1/2 cups pasta
1 lb ground beef
1/2 onion, diced
1 clove of garlic finely chopped
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 1/2 cups of shredded Parmesan
1-2 tbsp milk
salt and pepper to taste

Cook pasta according to directions. Meanwhile, cook ground beef with garlic and onion until fully cooked. Add the tomatoes and Parmesan cheese to the ground beef. If the cheese makes it too thick add a little bit of milk.  Once the pasta is finished cooking, drain and add to your sauce mixture. I added salt and pepper to give it a little more flavor.

Taaadaaaa, dinner is served and I didn't even have to leave the house!!! And I have to say it turned out pretty good!!!  Everyone liked it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment