|Pizza pre oven|
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sliced sweet bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, cilantro, bell peppers, onion, and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly
Well I was happily surprised by Josh, he liked it! I thought it was great, Jackson not so much. Pizza just isn't Jackson's favorite thing yet, but we keep trying!!! It was really easy and I loved all the flavors together!!