Monday, November 5, 2012

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip

I have really been on a roll with the pumpkin this year! Home made puree, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin bars, now pumpkin dip and later this week pumpkin sauce for a pasta dish! I'm not tired of it yet!!

I'm still following the meal plan and this was part of it for our snack today.  Use apples or another favorite fruit to dip!

The recipe comes form http://www.superhealthykids.com

Ingredients
1/2 cup Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Pumpkin, canned
1 1/2 tbsp Honey
1/4 tsp Cinnamon
1/8 tsp Nutmeg
1/8 tsp Cloves
2 medium (3" dia) Apples

  1. Let cream cheese warm to room temperature.
  2. Mix all ingredients together.
  3. Serve with apple slices.
I didn't end up using cloves because I don't have any but otherwise this was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment