Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Muffin Tin Eggs

Breakfast is always the hardest meal for me to make!  Jackson wakes up HUNGRY and is not at all patient enough for me to make him breakfast!  He wants me to hold him until he is fed, which makes it even more difficult to get him fed.  I wish he would understand this, maybe some day!!

These eggs were really easy to make! I could almost do it one handed!!!

 The recipe once again came from http://myhealthymealplans.com
Ingredients
  • 4 each eggs
  • 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves, finely chopped
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheese
  • Cooking Spray
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
  2. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
  3. Crack an egg into each spray muffin cup.
  4. Sprinkle with spinach and cheese.
  5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until egg is done to desired consistency.
Notes
Calories: 132; Fat: 10g; Carbs: 1g; Fiber: trace; Protein: 10g


No comments:

Post a Comment