Jackson even took a few minutes out of his busy schedule of running around outside to eat a bunch!
Here is the recipe that came from http://myhealthymealplans.com/
- 6 ounces Bowtie Pasta
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 small Zucchini, diced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Minced Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- Cook pasta until done. Drain and rinse in cold water until completely cool.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice, then add salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, parsley, and feta, and toss to combine.
- If it seems to dry, Squeeze in a little more lemon juice/drizzle more olive oil.
- Cover in plastic wrap for at least a couple of hours. If you don't have time to do this before you eat, it isn't a big deal. It will still taste delicious - the flavors just marinate together the longer it sits in the fridge.